Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dubai - a mix of Disneyworld and Vegas, but better



I was on the plane flying to North Carolina today and wish I had a 3 day layover in this city. Dubai is the next place in the world I want to visit. Check out this list.
  • The worlds only 7-Star hotel (Burj al-Arab)
  • Tiger Woods' first designed golf course
  • Soon to be the tallest building in the world
  • Worlds largest indoor ski resort
Top celebrities around the world are building their summer homes there. This is the hottest destination in the world and you never hear anything about it. This is a damn shame; sometimes I feel I am living in an American box without any kind of knowledge about the world outside of the CNN, MSNBC and FOX news wall. Google “Dubai” and see for yourself the greatest destination in the world you never hear about.


No comments: